Exploring Multiple Possibilities with Wavy Brazilian Hair Extensions
The natural look
Many women enjoy the lower maintenance requirements of wavy hair extensions. While you can straighten or curl it as you like, wavy hair looks good if you wet and scrunch it on days when you don't have much time.
Wavy extensions give you the chance to express yourself fully. You can curl your hair for a party or straighten it before presenting at an important meeting. Wear it up or let it cascade down your back. Use a rinse to add some color, or visit a salon to choose a new permanent color. No matter what style you choose, high-quality wavy extensions such as those provided by Her Hair Company will come through for you.
Getting the most from your wavy extension
Remy hair has never been chemically processed, so it is naturally durable. Wavy hair is a great candidate for being sewn in, and it works well with a lace closure. Indeed, you can generally treat it as if it were your natural hair. With consistent care, these extensions will stay attractive for several months. There are several steps you can take to prolong the life of your extensions.
- Precondition your hair with a nourishing oil like coconut or olive oil.
- Co-wash your hair with a moisturizing conditioner.
- Apply a heat protection conditioner or styling gel before using heat on your hair. Keep heat from dryers and styling tools to a minimum.
- Be gentle when brushing or detangling your hair.
- Let a professional stylist apply color to your hair if you want to dye it.
How To Choose Which Hair Extension Method Is Right For You, xovain.com
Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Hair Extensions, allure.com