This position requires excellent customer service skills, a great deal of multitasking, communicating promptly, creativity, teamwork, and maintaining the office.
Sales / Administrative Associate
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to: answering and making calls, fulfilling and packaging orders, documenting accounts, inventory quality checks and updates, social media marketing, market research, and cleaning the office daily.
- Sorting, Packaging, And Shipping: 40%
- Fraud Protection: 10%
- Quality Control: 10%
- Customer Contact: 15%
- Marketing and Admin task: 20%
- Filing and account management 5%
Accurately keep track of inventory. Perform quality control checks on the inventory. Complete Fraud protection procedures daily for each order placed. Packaging orders successfully with all required inserts.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES (KSA’s):
- Great Communication Skills
- Independently solve various customer issues
- Experience with incoming and outgoing calls
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Position requires excellent researching skills
** High school diploma required.